Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,189,715 ₦ (€6,611) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)