Cost of living comparison between Rome, Italy and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 336.073 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,331,688 ₦ (€9,914) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)