Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.528 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,010,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,733,991 ₦ (₨313,666) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (33 minutes ago)