Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 319%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.504 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 115% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,368,086 ₦ ($13,889) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 3 hours ago)