Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 356.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 160% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,923,128 ₦ ($13,829) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)