Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 331%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.900 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 159% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,192,652 ₦ ($11,490) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)