Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.860 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,833,952 ₦ (﷼ 21,360) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)