Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.368 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,783,478 ₦ (ARS $87,564) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)