Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.665 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,420,483 ₦ (ARS $72,233) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)