Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.984 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,114,026 ₦ (ARS $85,802) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)