Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.187 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,085,404 ₦ (€7,189) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)