Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,172,585 ₦ (1,178,411 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)