Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.954 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,141,110 ₦ (1,196,028 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)