Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.831 NGN / ZAR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,741,727 ₦ (R 58,386) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (39 minutes ago)