Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.649 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,150,896 ₦ ($b25,212) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)