Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.894 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,898,805 ₦ (€5,670) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)