Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.256 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 74% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,257,294 ₦ (ARS $160,804) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)