Cost of living comparison between Rennes, France and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 336.073 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,436,104 ₦ (€7,249) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (39 minutes ago)