Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 443.154 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 62% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,438,913 ₦ (€5,504) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)