Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.945 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 33% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,588,468 ₦ (€7,659) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (34 minutes ago)