Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.820 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,623,361 ₦ (€7,311) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (42 minutes ago)