Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 425.531 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 67% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,852,978 ₦ (€6,705) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)