Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 421.994 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,912,040 ₦ (€6,901) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)