Cost of living comparison between Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 372.290 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,857,975 ₦ (£7,677) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)