Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.837 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 101% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,079,200 ₦ (£8,573) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)