Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.075 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,002,713 ₦ (₨326,038) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)