Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Rasht have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00969 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,338,461 ₦ (﷼ 138,176,928) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)