Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Rasht have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00980 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,304,522 ₦ (﷼ 133,110,094) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)