Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00855 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,015,388 ₦ (﷼ 118,791,874) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (32 minutes ago)