Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00969 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,329,553 ₦ (﷼ 137,229,111) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)