Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.856 NGN / DKK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,798,860 ₦ (kr30,053) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)