Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.718 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,420,611 ₦ (15,158 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)