Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.090 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,210,919 ₦ (16,344 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)