Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.573 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 45% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,268,580 ₦ (27,474 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)