Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.999 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,633,417 ₦ (33,335 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)