Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.916 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 64% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,769,217 ₦ (27,441 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)