Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.693 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 85% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,250,595 ₦ (31,965 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)