Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.810 NGN / BDT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,536,724 ₦ (Taka 403,355) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)