Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.629 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 41% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,146,239 ₦ (₨247,620) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (41 minutes ago)