Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.141 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,434,335 ₦ (15,737 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)