Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.451 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,497,082 ₦ (14,904 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)