Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.801 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,243,076 ₦ (12,842 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)