Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.820 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,598,037 ₦ (42,254 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)