Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.884 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,711,565 ₦ (52,048 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨32,528 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)