Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 851 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 321.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,682,377 ₦ ($5,241) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)