Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.501 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,730,167 ₦ ($5,449) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (31 minutes ago)