Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.813 NGN / GTQ *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,480,648 ₦ (Q35,411) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (28 minutes ago)