Cost of living comparison between Quetta, Pakistan and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.907 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,967,828 ₦ (₨676,941) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)