Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.394 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,665,498 ₦ (₨490,785) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)