Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.030 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,893,892 ₦ (₨624,984) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)