Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.223 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,134,010 ₦ (₨351,862) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)