Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 628 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.368 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,285,733 ₦ (Mex$ 66,384) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)