Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 266.701 NGN / NZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 127% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,354,833 ₦ (NZ$16,329) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)