Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 223.935 NGN / NZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 82% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,850,966 ₦ (NZ$12,731) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)