Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 279.678 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,225,707 ₦ (C$7,958) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)