Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 276.195 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,872,298 ₦ (C$10,400) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (36 minutes ago)