Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00978 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,078,456 ₦ (﷼ 110,230,479) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)