Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00852 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 906,319 ₦ (﷼ 106,327,877) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (42 minutes ago)