Cost of living comparison between Qom, Iran and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00959 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 896,406 ₦ (﷼ 93,475,863) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (41 minutes ago)