Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00971 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,075,371 ₦ (﷼ 110,746,095) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)