Cost of living comparison between Qom, Iran and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00978 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 727,179 ₦ (﷼ 74,315,843) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)