Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.133 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 391% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,394,797 ₦ (元157,996) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 2 hours ago)