Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.115 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 390% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 8,866,961 ₦ (元188,200) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)