Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.531 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,566,467 ₦ (元27,710) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (41 minutes ago)