Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00846 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,291,364 ₦ (﷼ 152,655,121) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)