Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00859 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,259,689 ₦ (﷼ 146,602,219) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)