Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 NGN / IRRX *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,173,187 ₦ (﷼ 121,403,651) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)