Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00562 NGN / IRRX *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 945,208 ₦ (﷼ 109,786,306) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)