Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00855 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,127,010 ₦ (﷼ 131,850,779) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)