Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35283 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,513,837 ₦ (7,124,716 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)