Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35778 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,798,585 ₦ (7,822,133 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)