Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35000 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,296,215 ₦ (6,560,615 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)