Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39222 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,334,769 ₦ (8,502,243 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)