Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35000 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,915,519 ₦ (8,330,056 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (40 minutes ago)