Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35000 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,187,806 ₦ (9,108,017 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)