Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40544 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,569,448 ₦ (8,803,792 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)