Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02351 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,217,514 ₦ (Rp 94,336,161) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)