Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02728 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,622,245 ₦ (Rp 59,461,554) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)