Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.580 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,737,850 ₦ (Bs 55,031) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)