Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.480 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,095,075 ₦ (Bs 66,553) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)