Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.687 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,196,558 ₦ (Bs 63,326) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)