Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.836 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,104,566 ₦ (Bs 58,728) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)