Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00449 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 54% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 732,350 ₦ (Bs 163,244,391) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)