Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.591 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,250,522 ₦ (Bs 63,233) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)