Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00538 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 51% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 862,273 ₦ (Bs 160,373,141) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (34 minutes ago)