Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.002 NGN / UYU *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,955,684 ₦ ($U177,750) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)