Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.201 NGN / UYU *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,390,614 ₦ ($U213,421) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)