Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.027 NGN / UYU *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 43% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,425,328 ₦ ($U201,652) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (29 minutes ago)