Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.657 NGN / UYU *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 46% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,577,385 ₦ ($U203,636) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)