Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48414 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,108,777 ₦ (CH$4,355,739) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)