Cost of living comparison between Punta Arenas, Chile and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47402 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,079,929 ₦ (CH$4,387,855) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)