Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.599 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,895,245 ₦ (CH$3,165,377) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)