Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47237 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,231,341 ₦ (CH$4,723,693) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (32 minutes ago)