Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.561 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,020,661 ₦ (CH$3,601,857) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)