Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.479 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,282,512 ₦ (S/. 11,609) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)