Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.032 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,223,546 ₦ (S/. 11,222) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)