Cost of living comparison between Puno, Peru and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 91.866 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,406,583 ₦ (S/. 15,311) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)