Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.899 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,720,744 ₦ (S/. 17,758) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)