Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 93.231 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,847,891 ₦ (S/. 19,821) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (38 minutes ago)