Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.486 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,570,151 ₦ (S/. 15,943) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)