Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 298 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.658 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,245,790 ₦ (S/. 11,361) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)