Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.465 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,603,682 ₦ (36,067 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (41 minutes ago)