Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.633 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,843,541 ₦ (31,442 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)