Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.749 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 4% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,759,153 ₦ (36,086 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$102 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 3 hours ago)