Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.305 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,178,722 ₦ (37,368 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 426 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)