Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.386 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,626,254 ₦ (35,832 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 3 hours ago)