Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.391 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,660,105 ₦ (Mex$ 85,613) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)