Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.304 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,595,740 ₦ (Php253,140) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)