Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,283,731 ₦ (CH$3,992,830) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)