Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47634 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,901,790 ₦ (CH$3,992,491) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)