Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.561 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,558,339 ₦ (CH$2,777,761) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)