Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,574,795 ₦ (CH$2,611,308) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)