Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,063,129 ₦ (CH$3,603,273) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)