Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.854 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,215,938 ₦ (Php177,398) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (42 minutes ago)