Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.302 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,010,410 ₦ (Php160,319) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £52 (32 minutes ago)